domingo, 15 de julio de 2012

One Year since SUPP ´11




So, here I am, one year later, since the end of SUPP ´11.
It´s a sad month, cause some friends and I, we still remember the awesome month
that we had, the last year.
In my case SUPP 11, it was one of the greatest moment in my whole life. There, i knew
a lot of people, some of them are now one of my best friends. The experience was unbeliable.

I dont know. I wish i could be there now. There´s a new group there during this days.
I dont know them but they doesn´t look so cool as we were.

I miss a lot of friend that I ´ll hardly see again.

If I regret something, is that I should done thing about ( I know what am i talking about xD)
"some people", i mean change things. Never mind lol

Of course, that i really miss HER.
It´s been a year and there is no single day, that i don´t thing about her.

I miss my roomate Michael. I had the best time with him. I would like to rap one more time with him, some Eminem song ahah.
I miss the boring classes of Ms. Axtell, and laughing about her with Carol and Simon.

I miss some of the Taiwanese people; like Terry, John, Ambrosia, Danny (despite all :P),
Esther, Tony the old guy, Stella, Vanessa etc...

People that i dont miss; WENDY, BREEAN ( THE TRAITOR).
Those bitches....

I don´t know if someone is going to read this, but i dont care.

Well i m going to sleep now, cause tomorrow i have to go with Cope to learn how to drive...

See you later...






"Everything is gonna be alright"





16-07-2012

2:40 a.m




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario