domingo, 10 de julio de 2011

Hollywood

This article is going to be about one of the best days in my life. But why was an important day for me? That´s because I´m studying for be a movie director or perhaps for be a journalist who works in cinema specialty.  The day stars at morning like every day, we went to class, and at 2´o clock we went out going to Hollywood, which was a long trip by the way. We walked around the fame path to Madame Tussauds museum. That was incredible; it really was all the famous start of Hollywood in one place. After that we went to ate to McDonalds´s, and then finally we walked around the path of fame, and we visited the Chinnese Theatre and I took a lot of photos.  And one important fact, was that I´m a big fan of Harry Potter saga, so I bought one ticket to see the last film of HP in the Chinnese Theatre so I can sell it like in twenty years, and won a fortune, so I think I did it one great deal.
You cannot explain Hollywood with just words.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario