domingo, 17 de julio de 2011

Ontario Mall

Well the morning of the Friday 15, begins like any other, first we went to have breakfast at the coffee store, then later we went to played some games before went to the mall, that game was the rat and the cat. Later we went to the bus that it was waiting for us, and we went to the mall. The trip was like 45 minutes of trip, to get to our first place; Best Buy.
In Best Buy, they were my friends all crazy for the notebooks or Mac products, but I didn´t, I just bought one CD of my favorite singer rapper EMINEM. We were like two hours in Best Buy before go to the Ontario Malls, which was a big shop. The shop was crowded, it was a lot of people there buy anything, even things that they don´t need it (I´m sure). One of the first thing that we did when we came to the mall, was had our lunch, we ate at Burger King.
Once we had our lunch the shopping began. We were me and other friends to many stores. I Saw some of my friends that they had bought a lot of many things, I just bought two shirts and one white jacket. For dinner we were to a place with a lot of videogames, and there we ate some chicken and later we played some games, especially ones were you have to kill bad guys.
Finally we had more free time in the shopping until eleven o´clock ( I think) and then we were again in the bus and we back to Azusa. One important fact, MY LEGS WERE KILLING ME, I was so tired.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario